New life for older batteries and longer life for newer batteries.
A large percentage of batteries fail before their potential life of 7 to 10 years because of sulphation of internal plates. Recharge helps eliminate the sulphation problem, extending the life of many batteries and saving on replacement cost.
Why use Recharge?
Using Recharge means you have:
- A 50-60% chance of saving a failing battery
- Longer battery life (up to double)
- Extended life for newer batteries
- Less mucking around with dead batteries
- Improved engine starting.